According to results of the Ground Product Questionnaire conducted by the biggest German airline, Lufthansa, Sarajevo International Airport has achiev...
Scandinavian airline (SAS), introduced a new air service Stockholm - Sarajevo, starting from July 1, 2014. Flights will be taken once a week. &...
The International Business Forum 2014, organized by the Ministry of Economy of the Sarajevo Canton, in cooperation with the British Council, started t...
Final tender submission date: 19.08.2014. do 12:00
YOU CAN TAKE:
Starting 31 January 2014
Duty free in a sealed security bag
The item and the receipt must remain sealed inside the security bag provided at the time of purchase
Liquids in containers of 100ml or less
packed in a single, transparent, re-sealable 1-litre plastic bag
Medicines and special dietary products e.g. baby food
YOU CANNOT TAKE:
All other liquids must be placed in your checked (hold) luggage
If in doubt ask your airport, airline or retailer in advance of travelling for further information
Further information on liquids, aerosols and gels
Only certain liquids may be carried as hand luggage and they must be presented at security.
The rules below apply to all liquids, aerosols, gels, pastes, lotions, foams, creams, jams, liquid/solid mixtures and other items of similar consistency.
Travelling with duty free liquids:
- Starting 31st January 2014, duty free liquids purchased from any airport or airline may be carried as hand luggage
- Your duty free liquid and receipt must be sealed at the time of purchase inside a security bag with a red border
- Do not open the security bag until you arrive at your final destination
- The security officer may need to open the security bag for screening. In case you have a connecting flight at another airport, please alert the security officer so your duty free liquids may be re-sealed in a new security bag
Travelling with other liquids, aerosols and gels:
- ALLOWED: Liquids in containers of 100ml or less packed in a single transparent, re-sealable 1-litre plastic bag (see image)
- ALLOWED: Medicines & special dietary products, such as baby food, vital for the trip. You may be asked for proof of authenticity
- NOT ALLOWED: All other liquids, aerosols and gels should be placed in your checked (hold) luggage
At the airport:
Present your liquids separately from other hand luggage for screening at security
Exceptionally, security may open bottles or containers for screening
Exceptionally and solely for security reasons, liquids may not be permitted
P.C. "Sarajevo" International Airport LLC Sarajevo records increase of air traffic which has some impacts on the environment. In order to prevent damages the Airport implements environmetnal protection policies and builds up environmental management system. According to the international standards and regulations, environmental management policy implies sustained planning, testing and evaluating of efficacity of all the activities being taken to protect human environment.
Continuous monitoring of environmental conditions and prompt reporting on pollutions, waste and energy sources consumption, together with using the best available information and technologies, make the environmental management more efficacious.
Main goals of sustaining the environmental management system are as follows:
- Cutting down negative impacts on the environment;
- Cutting down the risk of ecological incidents;
- Cutting down the costs through preservation of raw materials and energy;
- Increased performance of prompt and efficacious interventions;
- Improving the reputation in local community and earning trust in the local community;
- Competitive advantage;
- Legal security due to compliance with the Law on environmental protection;
- Inquiring about possibilities to be given authorities and approvals from local and state institutions, as well as various funds;
- Improving thereputation of the Company;
- Better utilization of energy sources and protection of waters, carefull choosing of raw materials and controlled drive of waste for recycling;
- Reduction of financial burden caused by reactive management strategies like repair, cleaning, payment of fines for breach of law;
- Reduction of risks for fines and possible court trials;
- Improved conditions of working environment.
Lasting improvement of the environmental management system is achieved through preparation of relevant programs, provision of resources and timely reporting on the status of their implementation.
In preparation of the programs it is especially important to identify all activities to be taken in compliance with legal requirements and to monitor systematically the changes that could have some impacts on the environmental management system established at the Sarajevo International Airport.
P.C. "Sarajevo" International Airport LLC Sarajevo will keep informing the public on conditions regarding environment protection. We stay open for dialogue and co-operation with the public and appreciate your suggestions and comments.
Your Sarajevo International Airport